AEP Ohio is a US-based electric utility company that transmits and distributes electric power. It serves nearly 1.5 million customers in Ohio. The company is a subsidiary of American Electric Power. AEP Ohio consists of Ohio Power Company. The company is engaged in transmission and distribution of electric power through a network of around 8,195 circuit miles transmission lines and 45,718 miles distribution lines.
Its energy efficiency programs are offered through commercial and residential. AEP Ohio incentive programs for residents include home energy profile, rebates for your home, multifamily program, agriculture program, community energy savers, community energy savers and many among others. Business savings incentive programs reduce energy usage and costs. It helps commercial business owners, architects, engineers, retail, agriculture, schools and universities; hospitals and health care; data centers and contractors uncover opportunities for energy savings, technical assistance and incentives and; many among others.
AEP Ohio categorizes two types of customer-owned distributed generation systems including utility connected generating system and standalone generating systems. Utility connected generating system includes generators, solar or wind generators. Standalone generating systems not connected to AEP Ohio's transmission and distribution systems. It involves portable or standby generators which supply backup power to a building during a power off. AEP Ohio serves 1000 customers that operate in 61 of Ohio’s 88 counties. The company's principal customers include Timken Steel Corp., Lima Refining Co., Globe Metallurgical Inc., Republic Steel, and The Ohio State University.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AEP Ohio in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AEP Ohio listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AEP Ohio’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AEP Ohio’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AEP Ohio’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AEP Ohio operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AEP Ohio?
- How has AEP Ohio performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AEP Ohio rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AEP Ohio strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AEP Ohio’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- -- What is the in-house technical capability of AEP Ohio? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years