AEP Industries Inc. , a US-based company, is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of flexible plastic packaging films. It provides polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride flexible packaging products for the consumer, industrial and agricultural markets. AEPI products include table covers and skirts, aisle runners, aprons, bibs, gloves, boots, freezer/storage bags, saddle pack bags, locker wrap and custom imprint designs. The company has operations in the US, Spain and Canada.
The company offers a range of products such as custom films, stretch (pallet) wrap, food contact, PROformance films, canliners, printed and converted films, and other products and specialty films. AEPI is engaged in manufacturing a range of custom films for industrial applications, including sheeting, tubing and bags.
It also manufactures films to protect items stored outdoors or in transit, such as boats and cars, and an array of shrink films, barrier films and over-wrap films. In FY2016, the custom films segment reported revenue of US$334.4 million, which accounted for 30.5% of the total net sales of the company. The company offers a line of stretch film products for both hand wrap and rotary applications, using both mono-layer and co-extruded constructions used to wrap pallets of industrial and commercial goods for shipping or storage. In FY2016 stretch (pallet) wrap segment reported revenue of US$323.9 million, which accounted for 29.5% of the total net sales of the company. AEPI manufactures formulated in-store and pre-store films with its Resinite line of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) food wrap for the supermarket and industrial markets.
It offers a range of products with approximately 50 different formulations. In FY2016 food contact segment reported revenue of US$168million, which accounted for 15.3% of the total net sales of the company. The company offers a range of co-extruded polyolefin films (PROformance films) used in flexible packaging laminations, direct food contact, protective masking, medical, pharmaceutical and industrial applications. In FY2016 PROformance films segment reported revenue of US$52.3million, which accounted for 4.8% of the total net sales of the company. AEPI's can-liners product line includes retail kitchen trash bags, retail standard trash bags, retail lawn and leaf trash bags, and institutional bags, which are available with twist-tie closures, handles and draw tape closures. In FY2016 canliners segment reported revenue of US$144.4 million, which accounted for 13.2% of the total net sales of the company.
The company manufactures a range of printed and converted films, such as ten color printing, sheeting and wicketed bags. The company's printed and converted films provide printed roll stock to the food and beverage industries. The company also converts printed roll stock to bags and pouches used by bakeries, fresh or frozen food processors, manufacturers and other dry goods processors.
In FY2016 printed and converted films segment films reported revenue of US$29.9 million, which accounted for 2.7% of the total net sales of the company. AEPI also manufactures other products, such as unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) film, used in battery labels, credit card laminates; and a variety of film products with agricultural applications, such as silage (Sun film), smooth mulch films and fumigation films. The company also produces disposable consumer and institutional plastic products for the food service, party supply and school/collegiate markets, marketed under the Sta-Dri brand name. In FY2016 the other products and specialty films segment reported revenue of US$43 million, which accounted for 3.9% of the total net sales of the company. The company's subsidiaries include the following: AEP Canada, AEP Industries Packaging (Espana) and AEP Industries Finance. Geographically, the company classifies its revenue into two segments, namely, the US region and Canada. The US region accounted for 94% of its total revenue for FY2016, followed by Canada (6%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AEP Industries Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AEP Industries Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AEP Industries Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AEP Industries Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AEP Industries Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AEP Industries Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AEP Industries Inc.?
- How has AEP Industries Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AEP Industries Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AEP Industries Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AEP Industries Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AEP Industries Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years