AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) is a subsidiary of Aeon Group, which is involved in providing a range of retail finance services. AEON operates through 120 branches national wide with over 17,100 dealer shops. The company also has 467 automated teller machines (ATMs) located in Bangkok and provinces. The company operates in Asia and Europe.
The company operates its business through two segments: retail finance services and other business.
AEON's retail finance services segment includes credit card, hire purchase, personal loan and others.
The company provides two types of credit card services: credit purchases and cash advances.
AEON through its credit purchase allows its cardholders to purchase products from member stores, with the company paying the sales amount of the product to the stores. In the cash advance, the company's cardholders can use their credit cards to obtain cash advances from the ATMs of the company. The credit cards issued by the company are categorized into two types; AEON International Card and AEON Co-branded cards.
The company issues a range of AEON International Cards, such as AEON MasterCard, AEON VISA Card and AEON JCB Card co-branded with MasterCard Worldwide, VISA Worldwide and JCB International Company Limited. The MasterCard credit card, VISA credit card and JCB credit card can be used at member stores located worldwide. Beside the company’s cash dispensing machine, the cardholders can use the AEON MasterCard, AEON VISA Card and AEON JCB Card for cash advance through CIRRUS and PLUS networks worldwide.
AEON issues AEON co-branded credit cards with other companies in several businesses, such as AEON Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Card, AEON Wuttisak Visa Card, Tang Hua Seng Visa Card, Giffarine VISA, AEON Club Thailand VISA and MasterCard, B-Quik VISA Card, AEON M GEN Visa Card, and TDP VISA card. The co-branded cards provide additional exclusive privileges for the cardholders.
The hire purchase is a form of finance whereby ownership of the merchandise is vested in the company and the company hires the merchandise to the borrower for a fixed term for which the company offers from six months to 48 months. On expiry of the term of hire purchase, the company transfers the ownership of the merchandise to the borrower.
AEON through its personal loan services is involved in lending cash to customers, which include cash loans and purposed loans, for buying electrical appliances, home decorative items, office equipment, mobile phone, information technology (IT) products and others.
The company's other business segment is engaged in providing debt collection services and insurance brokerage services.
AEON's subsidiaries include the following: AEON Microfinance (Cambodia) Private Company Limited; AEON Insurance Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd.; ACS Servicing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.; AEON Leasing Service (Lao) Company Limited and AEON Microfinance (Myanmar) Company Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited?
- How has AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AEON Thana Sinsap Public Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years