AEM Holdings Limited is an investment holding company. AEM has three manufacturing plants located in Singapore; Penang, Malaysia; and Suzhou, China. The company operates in Asia, Europe and the US. The company operates through three business segments: equipment system solutions (ESS), precision component solutions (PCS), plating and chemicals (PLT) and others. AEM's ESS segment is engaged in providing customized system solutions to mass volume manufacturers as well as new technology development laboratories.
The company's systems are deployed at various semiconductor and solar manufacturing facilities. AEM's equipment solutions involve integrating precise high speed motion, mechanical design, advanced PLC (programmable logic control), sophisticated GUI (graphical user interface), and reliable SECS/GEM (SEMI equipment communications standard and generic equipment model) compliance communication protocol.
The company's products include test handlers, wafer handling systems, laser marking, laser de-flashing, vision inspection, unique handling systems and various automation projects. In FY16 the ESS segment has generated US$64.4 million, which accounted for 91.8% of company’s total revenue. The company's PCS segment designs, develops and manufactures precision engineering products used in the electronics, life sciences, instruments and aerospace industries. These precision components include test sockets, device change kits, stiffeners, golden unites, holding jigs, preventive maintenance kits and precision mechanical assembly modules.
In FY16 the ESS segment has generated US$5.6 million, which accounted for 7.9% of company’s total revenue. AEM’s PLT segment designs and manufactures equipment and related tooling parts and precision machining of components for plating services. In FY16 the PLT segment has generated US$0.03 million, which accounted for 0.3% of company’s total revenue. From March 2016, the company has discounted this segment. AEM's Other segment is engaged in developing processes and associated chemical product formulations for surface finishing in the electronics industry. The company's subsidiaries include AEM Singapore Pte. Ltd.; AEM Microtronics (M) Sdn. Bhd.; AEM (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.; AEM China (S) Pte. Ltd.; and AEM International (US) Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AEM Holdings Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AEM Holdings Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AEM Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AEM Holdings Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AEM Holdings Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AEM Holdings Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AEM Holdings Limited?
- How has AEM Holdings Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AEM Holdings Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AEM Holdings Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AEM Holdings Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AEM Holdings Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years