Aegis Logistics is a logistics company, engaged in providing supply chain management services to petroleum and chemical industries. The company has its operations in India and Singapore. The company operates its business through two segments: liquid terminal and gas terminal. Aegis's Liquid Terminal segment is engaged in providing storage and terminal facilities for oil and chemical products.
The company owns and operates a network of shore based tank farm installations for the receipt and handling of bulk liquids. These terminals are located in Mumbai, Kochi, Pipavav and Haldia, and are connected by pipelines to various berths for handling the export and import of hazardous chemicals, petroleum products and petrochemicals. Some of the company's clients include Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, Reliance Industries, Caltex, Supreme Industries, as well as chemical firms such as Jubilant Lifesciences, Bombay Dyeing and Laxmi Organics.
In FY16 the liquid terminal segment as generated INR996 million, which accounted for 25.5% of company’s total revenue. The company's Gas Terminal segment is involved in the import, storage and distribution of petroleum products, including liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and propane. It offers a supply chain management from product planning, sourcing and shipping, through to receipt, storage, and dispatch by pipeline and tankers to the point of consumption. Aegis also markets LPG and propane in bulk to industrial clients in western India including multinational companies such as Tata Steel, Mahindra & Mahindra, Piaggio Vehicles, FIAT, Eicher, Owens Corning, and Kellogg. It also supplies low-dosed or un-dosed LPG to customers for specialty applications. In FY16 the gas terminal segment as generated INR2915 million, which accounted for 74.5% of company’s total revenue. In addition, Aegis operates an auto LPG retail business under the brand name, Aegis Autogas. The company's network operates through 103 stations all over western and southern India. Aegis also operates a network of filling plants, distribution points and dealers under the 'Aegis Puregas' brand.
The company operates Marine products division, which provides solutions to marine community. The marine products division includes a range of bunker fuels and technical services at ports. Aegis, through its Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services division, is involved in building storage and distribution installations, to operating and maintaining them. The company provides a solution for operating an existing oil and gas storage installation, from selection and training of employees, operating the facilities, and maintaining the plant to a required standard. The company's subsidiaries include the following: Sea Lord Containers Limited, Konkan Storage Systems (Kochi) Private Limited, Eastern India LPG Co Private Limited, Aegis Group International Pte. Limited, Aegis Gas (LPG) Private Limited, Aegis International Marine Services Pte. Limited and Aegis Terminal (Pipavav) Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aegis Logistics Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aegis Logistics Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aegis Logistics Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aegis Logistics Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aegis Logistics Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aegis Logistics Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aegis Logistics Limited?
- How has Aegis Logistics Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aegis Logistics Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aegis Logistics Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aegis Logistics Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aegis Logistics Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years