Adventa Berhad is a Malaysia-based company, engaged in offering medical services to hospitals, institutions, clinical centers and patients. Adventa operates in Malaysia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The group operates its business through three segments: Healthcare Products, Sterilization Provider, and Home Dialysis Products and Services. Adventa's Healthcare Products segment is engaged in the manufacturing, trading and third party logistics for the supply of healthcare and related products to healthcare centers in Malaysia and overseas.
Its products include disposables, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, equipment and services include managed inventory and complete supply chain management that link global supplies to point of care.
The group operates this segment through its subsidiary, Sun Healthcare (M) Sdn. Bhd. In FY2016, the Healthcare Products segment reported revenue of RM27.32 million, which accounted for 68.4% of the company’s total revenue. Under the sterilization segment, the company provides electron beam sterilization services, evaluation and certification of sterility, consultancy on sterilization and logistics services.
The group operates this segment through its subsidiary, Electron Beam Sdn. Bhd., which is engaged in provision of industrial and commercial sterilization, warehousing and handling services. In FY2016, the sterilization products segment reported revenue of RM12.61 million, which accounted for 31.6% of the company’s total revenue. Adventa's home dialysis segment provides full care dialysis services to homes and travelling patients. The group operates this segment through its subsidiary, Luxencia (M) Sdn. Bhd. In FY2016, the home dialysis segment reported revenue of RM0.012 million, which accounted for 0.003% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s major subsidiaries include PTM Progress Trading & Marketing Sdn. Bhd., Sun Healthcare (M) Sdn. Bhd, Electron Beam Sdn. Bhd., Lucenxia (M) Sdn. Bhd. and PTM Progress Trading & Marketing Sdn. Bhd. Geographically, the company operates its business in three regions: Malaysia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In FY2016, Malaysia region accounted for 98.4% of the company’s total revenue and remaining 1.6% was from Pakistan.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Adventa Berhad in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Adventa Berhad listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Adventa Berhad’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Adventa Berhad’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Adventa Berhad’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Adventa Berhad operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Adventa Berhad?
- How has Adventa Berhad performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Adventa Berhad rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Adventa Berhad strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Adventa Berhad’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Adventa Berhad? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years