Advent Software is a US-based financial services software company, which is engaged in offering software products and services that enable to automate and integrate data and work flows across the investment management organization, as well as between the investment management organization and external parties. The company operates in the US; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia.
The company is engaged in the development, marketing and sale of software products, hosting services, data interfaces and related maintenance and services.
Advent offers a range of software solutions, including Axys, Geneva, Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), Black Diamond, Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, Tamale RMS, Advent Revenue Center, Syncova and Geneva World Investor.
The company's Axys solution is a portfolio management and reporting system for small to mid-size investment management organizations. It provides portfolio accounting functionality on a range of investment instruments, including equities, fixed income, mutual funds and cash.
Advent's Geneva solution is a portfolio management platform for asset managers, hedge funds, brokers, fund administrators, private equity firms and family offices. It enables to integrate the investment management process phases, including portfolio management, accounting and reporting, client investor management, reconciliation and light trade capture and risk capabilities.
The company's APX solution is a portfolio management solution for asset managers and wealth managers. It enables to integrate the front-office functions of prospecting, marketing, customer relationship management and internal business management with the back-office operations of portfolio accounting, performance measurement and reporting. It enables firms to manage high-net worth and institutional clients through a range of capabilities, including customized reporting, automated report packaging, and performance analytics.
Advent's Black Diamond solution offers a portfolio management and reporting solution to independent advisors and wealth managers. It also provides outsourced daily reconciliation and data management services.
The company's Moxy solution enables to automate and streamline the portfolio construction, trading and order management process for the investment management community. It also provides internet-ready electronic order routing based on the FIX (financial information exchange) messaging protocol.
Advent's Advent Rules Manager solution is a rules-based system that enables firms to define their trading and portfolio policies.
The company's Tamale RMS is a software solution that enables portfolio managers and analysts to capture, access and share their research. It creates a research workspace with portfolio managers' and analysts' research-related information, such as notes, reports, financial models, contacts, calendar appointments and websites.
Advent's Advent Revenue Center provides a solution that enables to automate billing processes, including fee creation and accounts-receivable management.
Advent's Syncova Margin, Syncova Financing and Syncova Essentials are a family of calculation solutions that facilitate the management of margin, financing and stock borrowing terms and fees. Syncova solutions enable rule definition, analysis, reconciliation, replication, optimization, alerting, and reporting.
The company's Geneva World Investor provides partnership accounting and servicing for both onshore and offshore funds, with support for unlimited fund structures and private equity.
The company also provides support and maintenance services. It offers implementation and optimization services. The company's clients include investment management firms and service providers that manage, advice and perform recordkeeping functions on financial assets.
Advent's subsidiaries include Advent Denmark AS, Advent Netherlands BV, Advent Norway AS, Advent Software (Asia) Ltd., Advent Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd. and Advent Software (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advent Software, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advent Software, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advent Software, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advent Software, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advent Software, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advent Software, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advent Software, Inc.?
- How has Advent Software, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advent Software, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advent Software, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advent Software, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advent Software, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years