Advantest Corporation manufactures and sells semiconductor and component test systems and mechatronics-related products such as test handlers, device interfaces and nano-technology products. The company is also engaged in research and development (R&D) activities and provides maintenance and support services associated with these products. The company has operations across Asia, Europe and Americas.
Advantest conducts its business through three segments: semiconductor and component test system segment, mechatronics system segment; and services, support and others segment.
The semiconductor and component test system segment provide customers with test system products for the semiconductor industry and the electronic parts industry. The company develops, manufactures, and sells test systems that are used to assure the quality of a diverse variety of semiconductor devices utilized in smartphones, PCs, automobiles, and other familiar electronic products. The products include test systems for memory semiconductors and test systems for System-on-a-Chip (SoC) semiconductors for non-memory semiconductors such as micro-processors, application processors, communications ICs, power management ICs, among others. In addition, the company provides burn-in systems which are designed to screen out faulty devices at an early stage in the manufacturing process.
The company's mechatronics system segment provides product lines such as test handlers, mechatronic-applied products, for handling semiconductor devices, device interfaces and operations related to nano-technology products. The segment offers products used in semiconductor development and processing, including lithography tools and wafer test systems.
Advantest's services, support and others segment consists of customer solutions provided in connection with the semiconductor and component test system and mechatronics system segments, support services, an equipment lease business and new businesses and others. The company focuses on developing products that utilize technologies such as terahertz wave measurement and MEMS for markets such as pharmaceutical product analysis and electronic components. Also, the company offers CloudTesting service through its subsidiary Cloud Testing Service. The service enables customers to use test software from the cloud and run on its compact test terminals.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advantest Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advantest Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advantest Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advantest Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advantest Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advantest Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advantest Corporation?
- How has Advantest Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advantest Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advantest Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advantest Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advantest Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years