Advanced Medical Solutions Group (AMS) is a UK-based company, which designs, develops and manufactures polymers, both natural and synthetic, for use in advanced wound care dressings and of medical adhesives for closing and sealing tissue. The company's brands include ActivHeal, RESORBA and LiquiBand. AMS operates in the UK, the US, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia and the Netherlands.
The company operates its business through four segments: branded direct, branded distributed, OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and bulk materials.
AMS' branded direct segment sells, markets and innovates the company's branded products by the company's sales teams.
The company's branded distributed segment provides distribution, marketing and innovation of its brands sold by distributors in markets not serviced by the company's sales teams.
AMS' OEM segment is engaged in selling, marketing and innovating of the products supplied to its partners.
The company's bulk materials segment is engaged in selling, marketing and innovating of the bulk materials to medical device partners and convertors.
AMS' subsidiaries include the following: Advanced Medical Solutions Limited, Advanced Medical Solutions (UK) Limited, Advanced Medical Solutions Trustee Company Limited, Advanced Medical Solutions (US) Inc., MedLogic Global Holdings Limited, Advanced Medical Solutions (Germany) GmbH and MPN Medizin Produkte Neustadt GmbH.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc?
- How has Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years