Advanced International Multitech is a Taiwan-based company, which is engaged in the manufacture and sale of golf club heads, golf balls, shafts, composite materials, carbon fiber components, aviation products, and accessories for bicycles such as forks and frames. The company has operations in Taiwan, China and Vietnam.
The company's golf products include metal woods, irons or wedges, putters, graphite shafts and club assembly. The company through its subsidiary, Launch Technologies, offers two-piece solid core golf balls, three-piece dual core balls, and multi-layer with single core and dual core design golf balls.
The company manufactures bike components, including frames, composite forks and bicycle parts. Advanced International's bicycle parts include monocoque frames for road bikes and mountain bikes, monocoque forks, such as carbon fork, carbon dropout and aluminum dropout, parts, such as seat post and seat or chain stay, open models, changeable bonding, such as aluminum or carbon steerer, carbon blade, and other carbon products.
Advanced Internationals manufactures carbon fiber products, such as aircraft and industrial carbon fiber products. The company's Prepreg Division is a manufacturer of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) and glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) hot-melt epoxy resin pre-impregnated materials (prepregs) and sheet molding compound (SMC).
The company develops the application in composites, such as automotive parts, industrial structure, aviation interior, electronic device protective panel and sporting goods. Material application for the engineered products includes uni-directional or woven carbon, glass, Kevlar and basalt fiber. The company offers aircraft interior products, such as seat backrest, seat pad and seat armrest; automotive products, such as engine cover, spoiler and driving shaft; industrial structures, such as robot arms and frame tubes, and electronic device protectors, such as laptop carbon cover and pad soft goods.
The company provides precision casting service for components of medical implant, aerospace and hardware in cobalt alloy, super alloy and titanium alloy. The company offers precision casting services for INCO625, used in aerospace, industrial and hardware components; 6AL4V titanium, used in bike, industrial and hardware components, and CoCrMoAlloy, used in orthopedic implant parts.
Advanced International's subsidiaries include Advanced Sporting Goods (Dong Guan) Co., Ltd.; Advanced Sporting Goods (Sha Tian, Dong Guan) Co., Ltd.; Advanced International Multitech (VN) Corporation Ltd.; and Launch Technologies Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.?
- How has Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advanced International Multitech Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years