Advanced Holdings provides engineering services and equipment and environmental technologies mainly to the petrochemicals and chemicals; oil and gas; and power generation industries. The company's activities are primarily based in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, South America, the UK, South Africa and the Middle East.
The company operates its business through two business segments: engineering services and equipment; and clean technologies.
Advanced Holdings' engineering services and equipment division is involved in designing, manufacturing and supplying process equipment, instrumentation systems and related products for oil, gas and petrochemical plants.
The clean technologies division of the company participates in waste water and industrial waste treatment to improve the environment by reducing or eliminating pollution. It also designs and supplies clean energy solutions as well as technologies and products to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Advanced Holdings designs and provides a range of analyzer systems and related services to the oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries. The company distributes analyzers of various brands, such as Analytical Technology & Control Limited (ATAC), Guided Wave Incorporated (Guided Wave), Thermo Scientific, and Atom Instrument LLC (ATOM).
The company's specialty valves and equipment are used in petroleum refineries, petrochemicals plants, coal gasification and catalyst, and mineral processing industries.
Advanced Holdings also provides field services such as installation, commissioning, maintenance and training.
The company's clients in the oil and gas, power generation and petrochemicals and chemicals industries include Abu Dhabi National Oil Co., BP Algeria, Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait Gulf Oil Company, Qartargas and Total South Africa.
Advanced Holdings' subsidiaries include Advanced Controls (China), Applied Engineering, Advanced Process Equipment (Thailand), Guided Wave Asia, Analytical Technology & Control and Guided Wave Europe.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advanced Holdings Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advanced Holdings Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advanced Holdings Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advanced Holdings Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advanced Holdings Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advanced Holdings Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advanced Holdings Ltd.?
- How has Advanced Holdings Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advanced Holdings Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advanced Holdings Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advanced Holdings Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advanced Holdings Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years