Advanced Computer Software Group (Advanced) is a UK-based group engaged in providing healthcare, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and other business solutions and services to the public and private sectors. Advanced is a part of Vista Equity Partners. The group offers services to over 20,000 customers and operates in the UK, the US, India, Singapore and Ireland.
The group provides solutions such as financial management; enterprise resource management; human capital management; relationship management; reporting and analytics; market solutions; and information technology (IT) solutions.
Advanced’s financial management solutions include budgeting and forecasting, document management, financial accounting, and legal accounting. The group’s enterprise resource management solutions consists of logistics, patient-level resource management, and warehouse management.
The group’s human capital management solutions includes bureau services, human resource, payroll, professional services automation, staff rostering, and talent and learning management. Advanced’s relationship management solutions consists of fundraising, membership, Microsoft Dynamics DRM, and social housing management. The group’s reporting and analytics includes business intelligence, dashboard reporting, and predictive analytics.
Advanced’s market solutions consists of barristers, care management, clinical decision support, clinical patient management, electronic patient record, end of life care management, field services, further education management, healthcare practice management, hospice management, legal forms, legal practice management, mobile application and airtime, schools and academies, and ticketing and venue management. The group’s IT solutions include application development, application migration and modernization, cloud services, IT outsourcing, managed services, and data services.
The group’s also provides services that include consulting, customer support, product training, and user groups.
Advanced's subsidiaries include, Advanced 365 Limited, Advanced Business Software and Solutions Limited and Advanced Health and Care Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd?
- How has Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Advanced Computer Software Group Ltd? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years