ADVA Optical Networking (ADVA) provides optical and Ethernet-based networking solutions. The company operates in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia.
The company operates through a single segment, optical networking solutions.
ADVA’s optical networking solutions segment is engaged in the development, production and marketing of optical and Ethernet-based networking solutions. ADVA's systems are used by telecommunications service providers, private companies, universities and government agencies worldwide. The company sells its product portfolio both directly and through an international network of distribution partners.
The company offers a range of optical transport products, carrier Ethernet access products and automated network management products.
ADVA's optical transport products include Raycontrol software and FSP 3000. Raycontrol software is a multi-layer GMPLS (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) control plane that eliminates complexity from network operations, and simplifies the provisioning, monitoring and control of network infrastructure.
FSP 3000 is a modular Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) system designed to maximize the bandwidth and service flexibility of access, metro and core networks.
The company's carrier Ethernet access products include FSP 150 (Fiber Service Platform) family of Ethernet access products for Ethernet demarcation, extension and aggregation to support the delivery of Ethernet services for private or virtually private E-Line, E-LAN and E-Tree services. ADVA offers FSP 150 CC and FSP 150EG-X.
Under FSP 150 CC series, the company offers FSP 150CC-XG210, FSP 150CC-GE110 Series, FSP 150CC-GE206, FSP 150CC-GE201, FSP 150CC-825, FSP 150CC-T1804 and FSP 150CC-T3204.
ADVA's automated network management products include FSP service manager, FSP network manager and FSP network hypervisor. FSP service manager provides end-to-end provisioning and management across the entire network. FSP network manager enables multiple users across the entire network to access fault, configuration, inventory, and security and performance management for all network nodes.
The company serves the following customers: AMS-IX, British Telecom, Cable & Wireless, COLT, DE-CIX, Deutsche Telekom, Media Broadcast, RomTelecom, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telia Sonera and Telkom South Africa.
ADVA's value added reseller (VAR) partners include Axians, Dacoso, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Infoguard, NEC, Sagem Telecommunications and Walker & Associates.
The company subsidiaries include the following: ADVA Optical Networking North America, Inc.; ADVA Optical Networking Ltd; ADVA Optical Networking Singapore Pte. Ltd.; ADVA Optical Networking AS; ADVA Optical Networking (Shenzhen) Ltd.; ADVA Optical Networking Hong Kong Limited; ADVA Optical Networking Sp. z o.o.; and Adva Optical Networking (India) Pvt Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ADVA Optical Networking SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ADVA Optical Networking SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ADVA Optical Networking SE’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ADVA Optical Networking SE’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ADVA Optical Networking SE’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ADVA Optical Networking SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ADVA Optical Networking SE?
- How has ADVA Optical Networking SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ADVA Optical Networking SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ADVA Optical Networking SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ADVA Optical Networking SE’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ADVA Optical Networking SE? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years