ADTRAN Inc (ADTRAN), is a US-based provider of networking and communications equipment. The company’s operations are spread across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company classifies its business operations into two reportable segments: network solutions; and services and support.
Through network solutions segment, the company offers software and hardware products related to access infrastructure and related value-added solutions, which find application in high-bandwidth cloud connectivity; and ethernet and optical networking. Network solutions segment supplies its offerings to communications service providers (CSPs) and enterprise customers. In FY2016, the network solutions segment reported revenue of USD525,502 million, which accounted for 83% of the company’s total revenue.
ADTRAN’s service and support segment provides network implementation, maintenance and managed services. Then company’s network implementation service offerings include site preparation, engineering, installation, configuration, training, turn-up and test, project management and cabinet placement services. It also offers professional services under ProServices offering, which comprises ProStart, ProCare and ProCloud. In FY2016, the services and support segment reported revenue of USD111,279 million, which accounted for 17% of the company’s total revenue.
The company categorises its products into three categories: access and aggregation, customer devices, and traditional and other products. Under access and aggregation category, ADTRAN offers software and hardware-based products and services. Its products and services portfolio includes hiX 5600 Series fiber aggregation and FTTN MSAN, Fiber to the Distribution Point (FTTdp) optical network units (ONU), GPON, EPON and 10G PON optical line terminals, SDX Fiber Access network elements, Network Management and Cloud-based software platforms along with services including applications and engineering, program management, Planning, maintenance, commissioning and installation of customer network solutions. In FY2016, the company generated 68.5% of the total revenue from access and aggregation category.
Through customer devices category, the company provides products and services, which find application in providing communications service providers access to end users. The access gaining products include radio frequency over glass (RFoG) micronodes, residential and business gateways, enterprise session border controllers, branch office and access routers and VoIP media gateways. In FY2016, the company generated 21.6% of the total revenue from customer devices category. ADTRAN’s traditional and other products category includes time division multiplexed (TDM) and ASYNCHRONOUS TRANSFER MODE (ATM) based aggregation systems, high bit-rate digital subscriber line (HDSL), asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) along with other services which are not included in the two product categories described above. In FY2016, the company generated 9.9% of the total revenue from traditional and other products category.
The company's solutions are deployed by service providers, distributed enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, public and private enterprises, and individuals. Its solutions provide voice, data, video and internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. Geographically, the company organises its operations into three areas: the US, Germany and other international. In FY2016, the company generated 78.7% of the total revenue from the US followed by Germany (13.5%) and other international (7.8%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ADTRAN, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ADTRAN, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ADTRAN, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ADTRAN, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ADTRAN, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ADTRAN, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ADTRAN, Inc.?
- How has ADTRAN, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ADTRAN, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ADTRAN, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ADTRAN, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ADTRAN, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years