Adobe Systems Incorporated is a diversified software company and one of the leading providers of digital marketing and digital media solutions. The company offers a range of products and services for creative professionals, marketers, knowledge workers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, measuring, optimizing and engaging with content. The company operates in the Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific (APAC). The company distributes its products through a network of distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), systems integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs), retailers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
In addition, Adobe licenses its technology to hardware manufacturers, software developers and service providers for use in their products and solutions. Adobe operates through three business segments: Digital Media; Digital Marketing; and Print and Publishing. The company's Digital Media segment provides tools, services and solutions which enable individuals, small and medium businesses and enterprises to create, publish and promote their content.
The company’s key customers include content creators, web designers, app developers and digital media professionals, as well as management in marketing departments and agencies, companies and publishers. The flagship product of the company's Digital Media business is Adobe Creative Cloud, which is a subscription service that allows members to download and install the latest versions of Adobe products such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe InDesign. Creative Cloud members can also access online services to sync, store, and share files, participate in creative communities, publish and deliver digital content via app stores, develop mobile apps, and create and manage websites.
Adobe's Creative Cloud addresses the needs of creative professionals for publishing, web design and development, video and animation production, mobile app and gaming development and document creation and collaboration. Moreover, the company's creative products are used to create printed and online information, including video, animation, mobile and advertising content.
The company's Photoshop is a digital imaging software available to Creative Cloud subscribers. Adobe offers Adobe Illustrator, a vector graphics software; Adobe InDesign, a professional page layout software for print and digital publishing; and Adobe Premiere Pro, a customizable, nonlinear video editing tool. In addition, the company offers After Effects which is an animation and creative compositing software. Adobe also offers Adobe Dreamweaver, a professional web development software that provides a range of capabilities for web publishing, enabling online commerce, and providing online customer service and educational content. Adobe also offers Adobe Animate CC which is a toolset for professional designers to create interactive animations, and publish them to multiple formats or platform. Adobe Digital Publishing Solution enables media publishers, large organizations, enterprise customers and advertising agencies to transform their print publications into interactive digital reading experiences for tablet devices and smartphones.
The company also offers Adobe Typekit which is a subscription font service; and Behance, a social community to showcase and discover creative work online. In addition, Adobe offers Acrobat and Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Document Cloud is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions. In FY2016, the Digital Media segment reported revenues of $3,941 million, which accounted for 67.3% of the company's total revenue. Adobe's Digital Marketing segment provides solutions and services for creating, managing, executing, measuring and optimizing digital advertising and marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The company's key customers include marketers, advertisers, agencies, publishers, merchandisers, web analysts, marketing executives, information management executives, product development executives and sales and support executives. Adobe processes over 90 trillion data transactions a year via software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, providing its customers with analytics, social, targeting, media optimization, digital experience management, cross-channel campaign management solutions, audience management and video solutions.
The segment also offers Adobe Marketing Cloud, an integrated offering enabling marketers to measure, personalize and optimize marketing campaigns and digital experiences across channels for optimal marketing performance. The solution includes Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Social, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Primetime, as well as real-time dashboards and a collaborative interface, which enable users to combine data, insights and digital content to deliver a personalized brand experience to their consumers.
The segment also includes Adobe Primetime, a modular platform for video publishing, advertising and analytics. The segment also includes two legacy enterprise software offerings, including Adobe Connect web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars; and Adobe LiveCycle, an enterprise document and forms platform. In FY2016, the Digital Marketing segment reported revenues of $1,736.6 million, which accounted for 29.7% of the company's total revenue. Adobe's Print and Publishing business segment offers products and services that address market opportunities in eLearning solutions, technical document publishing, web application development and high-end printing.
Key print and publishing products offered by the company include Adobe PostScript and Adobe PDF printing technologies. In FY2016, the Print and Publishing segment reported revenues of $176.8 million, which accounted for 3% of the company's total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into five segments, namely the US, Japan, EMEA, Other APAC, and Other Americas. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 52.7% of the company's total revenues, followed by Japan with 6.9%; EMEA with 27.7%; Other APAC with 7.4%; and Other Americas with 5.3%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Adobe Systems Incorporated in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Adobe Systems Incorporated listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Adobe Systems Incorporated’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Adobe Systems Incorporated’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Adobe Systems Incorporated’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Adobe Systems Incorporated operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Adobe Systems Incorporated?
- How has Adobe Systems Incorporated performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Adobe Systems Incorporated rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Adobe Systems Incorporated strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Adobe Systems Incorporated’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Adobe Systems Incorporated? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years