ADM Tronics Unlimited is a technology-based developer and manufacturer of diversified lines of products. The company offers electronics for medical devices and other applications; and environmentally safe chemical products for industrial, medical and cosmetic uses.
The company operates through three reportable business segments: Chemical, Electronics and Engineering. ADM Tronics's engineering segment provides research, development, regulatory and engineering services to unaffiliated customers for the design, development and manufacturing of medical devices, electronics and other technologies, and products.
These services are provided by the company to customers both on a fee-for-services basis and on a project basis. In FY2017, Engineering segment reported revenue of US$2.16 million, which accounted for 41% of the company total revenue. The company's electronics segment offers electronics for non-invasive medical and other applications.
ADM Tronics offers four products, namely, Aurex-3, for the treatment of tinnitus; Sonotron which is a non-invasive electronic treatment of inflammatory joint conditions; Neuro-Cerebral Corona Discharge Device (NCCD), used for treating neuro-cerebral conditions; and electronic development and production, that involved in contract manufacturing of electronic medical and other devices from its previous affiliate ITI, IHS and other customers.
Sonotron Medical Systems, a subsidiary of the company, develops a technology known as the Sonotron Technology, for the treatment of pain of inflammatory joint conditions. In FY2017, the Electronics segment reported revenue of US$1.82 million, which accounted for 34.6% of the company’s total revenue. ADM Tronics' Chemical Segment develops, manufactures and sells chemical products to industrial users. The chemical products include water-based primers and adhesives; water-based coatings and resins; water-based chemical additives; and anti-static conductive paints, coating and other products.
The water-based primers and adhesives are chemical compounds used to bind different plastic films, metal foils and papers. Its water-based coatings and resins for the printing industry are used to impart properties to the printed substrate. The water-based chemical additives are used to impart properties to inks and other chemical products used in the food packaging and printing industries.
The company develops and manufactures anti-static products for commercial and industrial use through its division, Antistatic Industries. Antistatic Industries develops and distributes proprietary conductive paints, coatings and other products and accessories, which are used by electronics, computer, pharmaceutical and chemical companies to prevent, reduce or eliminate static electricity. This division offers a range of products, including paints, hoses, garments, floor mats, rugs, strapping, tapes, hook-and-loop, adhesive products and other specialized items, all with conductive properties. ADM Tronics develops various medical and cosmetic topical products. The company's proprietary water-based, adhesive and related topical formulations are used for maxillofacial prosthetic medical applications and for professional makeup applications primarily for special makeup effects for film, television (TV) and theatrical productions. In FY2017, the Chemical segment reported revenue of US$1.28 million, which accounted for 24.3% of the company’s total revenue. ADM Tronics Research and Development (R&D) engaged in the development of chemical business. In FY2017 the company spent US$0.17 million on its R&D, accounting for 2% of the total revenue.
The company manufactures its electronic and chemical products and SMI and other customers’ electronic products at its facilities located in Northvale, New Jersey. ADM Tronics offer its products to customers located in the US, Australia, Asia and Europe.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.?
- How has ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years