Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) (ABCI), a subsidiary of Hindalco, is primarily engaged in the manufacture of chlor-alkali chemicals. It primarily operates in India.
The company's products list includes chlor-alkali, chlorine derivatives, Epoxy resins, peroxides, phosphates, phosphoric acid, sulfites and viscose filament yarn (VFY).
ABCI manufactures various chlor-alkali products such as caustic soda lye, caustic soda flakes, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, hydrochloric acid and hydrogen, which are used in applications, including aluminum processing, pulp and paper manufacture, water purification and the production of hydrogenated fats.
The company produces chlorine derivatives, which include poly-aluminum chloride, chlorinated paraffin, stable bleaching powder, chlorosulfonic acid, epichlorohydrin, anhydrous aluminum chloride and calcium chloride. These products are used in industries such as poly vinyl chloride (PVC), aquaculture, insecticides, and textile bleaching and water treatment.
ABCI manufactures epoxy resins in liquid, solid, solutions, blends and multifunctional forms, which are used in automotive, construction, heavy engineering, transport, electronics, food and beverage packing, coatings, composites, adhesives, aviation, aerospace and wind energy industries.
The company produces both organic and inorganic peroxide products for environmental and aquaculture applications that are marketed under the brands, Ecare and Encare hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid. In addition, it manufactures food grade phosphates for food industry, dairy, pet food and animal feeds; and technical grade phosphates, which are used in detergents, paint and coatings and water treatment. ABCI produces phosphoric acid, which is used in various applications, including pre-treatment chemicals for metal surfaces, detergents and cleaners, sugar refining, phosphates, edible oils, colas, bakery, cheese, pharmaceuticals and yeast formation.
ABCI manufactures sulfite products such as sodium sulfite, sodium meta-bisulfite, sodium bi-sulfite and potassium meta-bisulfite that are used in the photography, food, water treatment, pulp and paper, leather, textiles, acrylic fiber, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: Utkal Alumina International Limited and Renuka Investment and Finance Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited?
- How has Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years