Adidas is one of the largest companies in the sporting goods industry. The company offers a wide range of athletic and sports lifestyle products through its core brands: Adidas, Reebok, and TaylorMade. Adidas operates through 145 subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. The company classifies its product portfolio into three categories: footwear, apparels, and hardware. Under the footwear category, the company is involved in production and marketing of a wide range of sports footwear primarily under Adidas, Reebok, and Adidas Golf brands. The company’s major footwear franchises include NMD, Stan Smith, Gazelle, UltraBOOST, PureBOOST X, Superstar, Yeezy, and Ace.
Adidas Company Growth Revenue:
- In FY2016, the company produced 360 million pairs of shoes. As of 31 December 2016, the footwear category reported revenue of EUR10, 135 million or 52.5% of the company’s total revenue.
- Through the apparels product category, the company manufactures sports apparels and markets under the Reebok, Adidas, and Ashworth and Adidas Golf brands.
- Furthermore, in FY2016, Adidas produced 382 million units of apparels. As of 31 December 2016, the footwear category reported revenue of EUR7, 476 million or 38.8% of the company’s total revenue.
- The company’s hardware product category offers sports hardware products such as bags and balls under the Adidas and Reebok brands.
- In FY2016, the company produced 109 million units of hardware products. As of 31 December 2016, the footwear category reported revenue of EUR1, 681 million or 8.7% of the company’s total revenue.
- In May 2017, the company entered into a definitive agreement to sell the Taylor Made, Adams Golf and Ashworth brands to a newly formed affiliate of KPS Capital Partners, LP.
- In FY2016, it also announced plans to sell CCM Hockey business. As of 31 December 2016, Adidas operated 2,811 Adidas and Reebok stores.
Geographical Presence of the Adidas Company:
Geographically, the company classifies its business operations into eight reportable segments: Western Europe, North America, Greater China, Russia/CIS, Latin America, Japan, the Middle East, South Korea, Southeast Asia/Pacific (MEAA) and HQ/Consolidation. Each of the segments comprises all wholesale, retail and e-commerce businesses related to the distribution and sale of Adidas and Reebok branded products to retail customers and end users. In FY2016, Western Europe accounted for 27.4% of the company’s total revenues followed by North America (17.7%), Greater China (15.6%), MEAA (13.9%), Latin America (9%), Other Businesses (7.6%), Japan (5.2%) and Russia/CIS (3.6%).
Scope of the Report:
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Adidas AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Adidas AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with a description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Adidas AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Adidas AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment, and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Adidas AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered:
- What domain does Adidas AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Adidas AG?
- How has Adidas AG performed financially from 2013?
- How does Adidas AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Adidas AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Adidas AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Adidas AG? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to take our research report:
- Report delivered in an easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years