Addnode Group AB is a Sweden-based information technology (IT) company that designs, develops and provides IT solutions comprising a combination of services, software and support and management agreements. The company primarily operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The company operates through four segments: design management, product lifecycle management, central and process management. The design management segment supplies software and services for design, construction and product data information in the Nordic countries and the UK.
It offers 3D modelling and design of products, infrastructure and buildings, simulation of dynamics, fatigue, current and heat; technical documentation and administration of product data; project planning, implementation and administration of construction, plant and infrastructure projects.
The business area's operations are conducted through the following subsidiaries: Symetri, 5D Systemkonsult and Symetri Collaboration. In FY2016, the Design Management segment reported revenue of SEK826.2 million, which accounted for 37.6% of the company’s total revenue. The product lifecycle management (PLM) business supplies software and systems for product data information.
It also offers services such as analysis and simulation of design and construction for product developers and designers; resource management, cost control and governance for project managers; export of product information for use in e-commerce portals, and of marketing and communication material for editors and participation of partners in development and production processes ;vendor development and support in strategic purchasing for buyers; product information and analysis of outcomes for sales representatives, marketing staff and product planners. The business area's operations are conducted through the TechniaTranscat. In FY2016, the PLM segment reported revenue of SEK778.6 million, which accounted for 35.5% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s central segment is engaged in managing the company’s business development, financial reporting and control, financing, tax issues, market communication and its acquisitions.
In FY2016, the central segment did not generate any revenue. Addnode’s process management segment supplies document and case management software and services for public sector clients in Sweden and Norway. It offers offers systems and software for e-archives, case management, geo graphical IT systems and municipal administration.
The business area's operations are conducted through the following subsidiaries: Abou, Prosilia, Sokigo, Arkiva, Decerno, Ida Infront, Kartena, Mittbygge and Projektstyrning Prima (Kompanion). In FY2016, the process management segment reported revenue of SEK589.7 million, which accounted for 26.9% of the company’s total revenue. Addnode offers its solutions and services to various industries including telecom, manufacturing, automotive, construction, civil engineering, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and energy. Its customers include OoB, New Balance, European Spallation Center, AF, Geberit, H&M, Stadler, Honeywell, Skanska, Husqvarna, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Jula and Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Addnode Group AB in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Addnode Group AB listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Addnode Group AB’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Addnode Group AB’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Addnode Group AB’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Addnode Group AB operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Addnode Group AB?
- How has Addnode Group AB performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Addnode Group AB rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Addnode Group AB strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Addnode Group AB’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Addnode Group AB? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years