ADAMA Agricultural Solutions is manufacturer and distributor of crop protection solutions. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The company operates through two business segments: Crop Protection (Agro), Other (Non-Agro).
ADAMA's Crop Protection (Agro) segment is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of the conventional agrochemical products and operations in the seed sector. In FY2016, the Crop Protection (Agro) segment reported revenues of USD2,877.4 million, which accounted for 93.7% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Other (Non-Agro) segment is involved in lycopan (an oxidization retardant), aromatic products, and other chemicals activities. In FY2016, the Other (Non-Agro) segment reported revenues of USD192.8 million, which accounted for 6.3% of the company's total revenue.
The company offers fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, growth regulators, seed dressing and non-crop products. The company operates seven global product development centers and 19 production sites.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into six segments, namely Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa, and Israel. In FY2016, Europe segment accounted for 33.9% of the company's total revenues, followed by North America with 19.7%; Latin America with 24.1%; Asia Pacific with 9.5%; India, the Middle East and Africa with 9.6%; and Israel with 3.2%.
ADAMA's subsidiaries include Adama South Africa, ADAMA FRANCE S.A.S, Adama Deutschland GmbH, Adama Australia Pty Ltd., Adama Agricultural Solutions (UK) Ltd., Adama India Private Limited, Adama New Zealand Ltd. and Adama Italia S.r.l.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.?
- How has ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years