ActewAGL is a multi-utility joint venture company. The company operates in Australia.
The company comprises two partnerships: ActewAGL Retail and ActewAGL Distribution.
ActewAGL Retail sells energy - electricity (including green energy) and natural gas, and manages customer services and marketing functions. It is equally owned by Icon Water Limited and AGL Energy Ltd. It operates in several centers such as Queanbeyan, Goulburn, Yass, Young, Nowra and Bega.
ActewAGL Distribution owns and operates the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) electricity and gas networks in Queanbeyan and Palerang shires and Nowra. It is equally owned by Icon Water Limited and Jemena Ltd. The company's electricity network has 2,358 square kilometers (km) coverage area; 2,365 km of overhead lines; 2,904 km of underground cables; 51,145 power poles; 12 zone substations; two switching zone substations; one mobile zone substation; 4,975 distribution substations; 132/66/22/11 kilo volt (kV) and 400/230 volt (V) operating voltages. ActewAGL's natural gas network supplies natural gas to customers in the ACT and South-East New South Wales.
ActewAGL Distribution owns and operates the Australian Capital Territory electricity and gas networks in Queanbeyan and Palerang shires and Nowra. It is equally owned by Icon Water Limited and Jemena Ltd. The company's gas network has 145,089 network customers and connections; 4,563 km length of mains; 10 trunk receiving/pressure reduction stations; and 93 district regulating stations.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ActewAGL in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ActewAGL listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ActewAGL’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ActewAGL’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ActewAGL’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ActewAGL operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ActewAGL?
- How has ActewAGL performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ActewAGL rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ActewAGL strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ActewAGL’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ActewAGL? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years