Acrux Limited is a drug development company that develops and commercializes topical products using its drug delivery technology. The company's products are fast-drying, invisible sprays, which are applied to the skin, delivering the medicine into the bloodstream. Acrux operates in Australia, Switzerland, the US and Others. The company develops fast drying, low or no skin irritation, superior cosmetic acceptable, simple, accurate and flexible dosing products based on enhanced transdermal delivery platform technology.
Acrux's products include Axiron, Ellavie, Evamist and Lenzetto. Axiron is used for the treatment of testosterone deficiency in adult males; Ellavie is absorbed through the skin and provides efficacious serum concentrations for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women; and Evamist is an estradiol spray for women, used to treat hot flushes commonly associated with menopause.
The company's product under registration comprises Estradiol metered dose transdermal system (MDTS), which is used for menopause symptoms. Acrux is also developing antifungal products for the treatment of onychomycosis (fungal infection in fingernails and toenails). Acrux partners with pharmaceutical companies such as Eli Lilly, Perrigo, Gedeon Richter, and Elanco for commercializing its products in global markets. The company's subsidiaries are Acrux DDS Pty Ltd, Acrux Pharma Pty Ltd, Acrux Commercial Pty Ltd and Fempharm Pty Ltd. Acrux’s R&D focuses on the development of application for ACR065 for onychomycosis and contract manufacturing organization engaged to manufacture multiple generic products. In FY2017, the company spends AUD9.5 million for its research and development activities, which stood at 39.6% of company’s total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its operations in four regions, namely, Australia, Switzerland, the US and Other. In FY2017, Switzerland accounted for 95.2% of the company’s total revenue followed by, Australia accounted 2.6%, the US accounted 1.5% and accounted with 0.8%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Acrux Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Acrux Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Acrux Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Acrux Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Acrux Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
-- What domain does Acrux Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Acrux Limited?
- How has Acrux Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Acrux Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Acrux Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Acrux Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Acrux Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years