AcrossAsia is a Hong Kong-based company engaged in the provision of broadband network services, broadband internet services and cable television services in Indonesia. The company operates in Indonesia and Hong Kong.
The company operates through four segments including multimedia services and broadband network services, broadband wireless services, cinema services, and others.
The multimedia services and broadband network services segment is engaged in the provision of multimedia distribution and broadband internet services.
The broadband wireless services segment is engaged in the provision of broadband wireless services.
The cinema services segment is engaged in the provision of film and video recording and cinema services.
The others segment is involved in providing telecommunication services.
Further, AcrossAsia operates through its subsidiary, PT First Media Tbk (First Media), which is a two-way hybrid fiber coaxial (HFC) cable service provider. It offers Triple-play services such as FastNet, HomeCable and DataComm.
First Media's FastNet is an internet access service, which provides a range of connection speeds. The company's HomeCable offers a range of local and international television channels covering news, movies, lifestyle, entertainment, sports, music, education and kids' channels. Its DataComm service offers business solutions by rendering broadband services to corporate clients.
First Media's HFC network covers residential and central business districts in Greater Metropolitan Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia such as Surabaya and Bali.
AcrossAsia's other subsidiaries include PT AsiaNet Multimedia, PT Cinemaxx Global Pasifik, PT Delta Nusantara Networks, PT First Media News, PT First Media Production, PT First Media Television, PT Internux, PT Jaring Data Interaktif, PT Media Sinema Indonesia, PT Mitra Mandiri Mantap, and PT MSH Niaga Telecom Indonesia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AcrossAsia Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AcrossAsia Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AcrossAsia Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AcrossAsia Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AcrossAsia Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AcrossAsia Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AcrossAsia Limited?
- How has AcrossAsia Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AcrossAsia Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AcrossAsia Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AcrossAsia Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AcrossAsia Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years