Acorn Energy is a provider of energy products and solutions to the defense and utility markets. The company operates in the US and Israel. The company operates its business through two segments: Power Generation (PG) Monitoring and Corrosion Protection (CP) Monitoring. Acorn's Power Generation (PG) Monitoring segment, (formerly known as Machine-to-Machine Critical Asset Monitoring and Control), provides wireless remote monitoring and control systems and services for critical assets as well as Internet of Things applications. In FY2016, the Power Generation (PG) Monitoring segment reported revenues of USD2.9 million, which accounted for 33.5% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Corrosion Protection (CP) Monitoring segment provides remote monitoring of cathodic protection systems on gas pipelines for gas utilities and pipeline companies. In FY2016, the Corrosion Protection (CP) Monitoring segment reported revenues of USD0.7 million, which accounted for 7.9% of the company's total revenue. Both the segments of the company are performed though OmniMetrix subsidiary.
OmniMetrix develops and markets machine-to-machine critical asset monitoring and control. It delivers critical, real-time machine information to customers and provides remote diagnostics and prognostics that give users real-time visibility of the equipment and assets. It develops and markets wireless remote monitoring systems and services for two markets: stand-by power generators and cathodic protection for the gas pipeline industry. In FY2016, the Other segment reported revenues of USD0.5 million, which accounted for 5.2% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2016, the Energy and Security Sonar Solutions segment reported revenues of USD4.6 million, which accounted for 53.4% of the company's total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely the United States, Israel, Asia, and Other. In FY2016, the United States segment accounted for 41.0% of the company's total revenues, followed by Israel with 35.4%; Asia with 23.2%; and Other with 0.4%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Acorn Energy, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Acorn Energy, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Acorn Energy, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Acorn Energy, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Acorn Energy, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Acorn Energy, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Acorn Energy, Inc.?
- How has Acorn Energy, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Acorn Energy, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Acorn Energy, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Acorn Energy, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Acorn Energy, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years