Achilles Corporation is a Japan-based manufacturer of shoes, plastic products and industrial materials. It has operations in Japan, China, the US, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The company offers walking shoes under the brand ACHILLES SORBO; and shoes for kids under the brand SYUNSOKU. It has several variants under the SYUNSOKU brand that include SYUNSOKU Baby, SYUNSOKU Junior, SYUNSOKU Dance and SYUNSOKU Kizuna.
Achilles provides plastic products including synthetic leather and materials for interior trim covers such as super cabron, a synthetic leather and partner, a paste leather for car seats and car door molds. It also offers chemical and rubberized products, such as flexible polyolefin, fire proof films, synthetic leather for furniture, couplings for drain pipes and air tent; and floor and wall coverings.
In addition, the company offers various industrial materials such as vibration control and sound absorption materials, bed mattresses, heat insulation metallic roofing materials, external living boards, and recyclable styrol molding designs.
Achilles' subsidiaries include the following: Achilles USA, Inc., Supatra Limited, Guangzhou Supatra Limited, Achilles (Shanghai) International Trading Co., Ltd., Achilles Advanced Technology Co., Ltd., Kunshan Achilles Artificial Leather Co., Ltd., and Achilles Hong Kong Co., Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Achilles Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Achilles Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Achilles Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Achilles Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Achilles Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Achilles Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Achilles Corporation?
- How has Achilles Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Achilles Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Achilles Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Achilles Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Achilles Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years