Acea SpA is an energy and utilities company, involved in the generation of energy, trading and sale, as well as provision of water and waste management services. The company operates in Italy.
The company operates its business through four segments: Energy, Water, Networks and Environment. The company's energy segment comprises Acea Produzione and ACEA Energia subsidiaries. The segment is engaged in owning and operating hydroelectric and thermo electric plants in Lazio, Umbria and Abruzzo. The company is also involved in the sale of electricity and natural gas. In FY2016, the company’s energy segment generated revenue of EUR1,707 million, which accounted for 51.4% of the company’s total revenue. Acea's water segment operates through ACEA Ato2, Acque Blu Arno Basso, ACEA Ato5, Acea Dominicana, Sarnese Vesuviano, Crea Gestioni, Acea Gori Servizi, Acque Blu Fiorentine, Aguazul Bogota, Gesesa, and Ombrone.
The company provides drinking water distribution services including collection and abstraction, as well as retail and wholesale distribution. The company manages the integrated water service in Rome and Frosinone, as well as in other parts of Lazio, in Tuscany, and Campania. It operates a water network and aqueducts, sewer network, sewage pumping plants and water treatment facilities. In FY2016, the company’s water segment generated revenue of EUR721 million, which accounted for 21.7% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's networks segment comprises of Acea Distribuzione, Acea Reti e Servizi Energetici and Acea Illuminazione Pubblica, the subsidiaries of the company. The segment is engaged in designing, installing and managing the public and artistic lighting systems. The company also owns and operates photovoltaic power plants. In FY2016, the company’s networks segment generated revenue of EUR645 million, which accounted for 19.4% of the company’s total revenue. Acea's environment segment comprises Aria, SAO, Aquaser, Kyklos, Solemme, Innovazione Sostenibilita Ambientale, Acea Risorse e Impianti per l Ambiente and Samace subsidiaries.
The segment is engaged in operating waste-to-energy plants and composting plants to produce electricity from renewable sources. The company also manages municipal and special waste, transports and recovers treatment sludge, and produces and markets mixed compost conditioners. In FY2016, the company’s environment segment generated revenue of EUR137 million, which accounted for 4.1% of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Acea SpA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Acea SpA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Acea SpA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Acea SpA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Acea SpA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Acea SpA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Acea SpA?
- How has Acea SpA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Acea SpA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Acea SpA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Acea SpA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Acea SpA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years