Accuray Incorporated is a radiation oncology company, which is involved in delivering radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. The company operates in the US, Hong Kong, Belgium, Brazil, the Cayman Islands, France, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Germany, India, Russia, China, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, Turkey and the UK.
The company's major products includes the CyberKnife system and the TomoTherapy system. Accuray's Cyberknife systems are radiosurgery systems designed to treat cancer tumors anywhere in the body non-invasively.
The configurations of Cyberknife systems include fixed collimators plus the Iris Variable Aperture Collimator (FI), fixed collimators plus the InCise MLC (FM) and fixed collimators plus the Iris Variable Aperture Collimator plus the InCise MLC (FIM). The company's CyberKnife systems offer benefits such as treatment of inoperable or surgically complex tumors, treatment of tumors throughout the body, real-time tracking of tumor movement, synchrony respiratory tracking system; Xsight spine tracking system; Xsight lung tracking system; lung optimized treatment; robocouch patient positioning system; Xchange robotic collimator changer; iris variable aperture collimator; 4D treatment optimization and planning system; intempo adaptive imaging system; MultiPlan treatment planning system; MultiPlan MD Suite; CyberKnife data management system; MultiPlan quick review; Radiosurgery DICOM interface; Monte Carlo dose calculation; sequential optimization treatment planning; robotic IMRT; autosegmentation; quickplan; PlanTouch; and the InCise multi-leaf collimator. Accuray's TomoTherapy systems consist of radiation therapy systems used by healthcare professionals in the treatment of a range of cancer types. The company's TomoTherapy systems include the TomoTherapy H Series with configuration options of TomoH; TomoHD and TomoHDA; omoDirect Treatment Mode; planned adaptive; OIS Connect; TomoTherapy remote software solutions (remote planning and tomoportal); TomoQuality Assurance (TQATM) package; VoLOTM Technology; TomoEdge Dynamic Jaws.
The company's TomoTherapy systems offer benefits such as treatment capabilities; daily quantitative imaging for better identification of tumors, dose verification and treatment planning; integrated treatment system for precise radiation delivery; clinical workflow for Image Guided Radiation Therapy, or IGRT, and adaptive radiation therapy; low barriers to installation and implementation; platform for further technological advancements in adaptive radiation therapy.
Accuray operates its business through two reportable segments include services and products. In FY2017, the company’s services segment generated revenues of US$203.8 million, which accounted for 53% of company’s total revenue followed by, its products segment generated revenues of US$180 million, which accounted for 47% of company’s total revenue. Accuray's subsidiaries include Accuray Asia Ltd.; Accuray Belgium; Accuray Brazil Commercio, Importacao, e Exportacao, de Equipamentos Medicos Ltda; Accuray Europe; Accuray International SARL, Accuray Japan K.K., Accuray Medical Equipment (Canada) Ltd., Accuray Medical Equipment GmbH, Accuray Medical Equipment (India) Private Limited and Accuray Medical Equipment (Rus) LLC.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four regions such as; Americas; Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa; Asia (excluding Japan and India); and Japan. For FY2017, the Americas region accounted for 40% of the total revenue of the company followed by, Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa accounted 27%, Asia accounted 15% and Japan accounted 18% revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Accuray Incorporated in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Accuray Incorporated listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Accuray Incorporated’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Accuray Incorporated’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Accuray Incorporated’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Accuray Incorporated operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Accuray Incorporated?
- How has Accuray Incorporated performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Accuray Incorporated rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Accuray Incorporated strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Accuray Incorporated’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Accuray Incorporated? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years