ACCIONA Energy, is an energy company engaged in the generation of power through renewable energy. The company is engaged in project development; engineering and construction; design and manufacture of wind turbine generators; operation and maintenance of facilities and plants; and energy sales. It has a 100% ownership of nearly 8,960 megawatts (MWs) worth of installed capacity. ACCIONA Energy operates in Europe, America, Africa, Oceania, and Asia.
The company operates in five business lines including: wind power, concentrating solar power (CSP), photovoltaic (PV), hydropower and biomass.
ACCIONA Energy's wind power line is engaged in the development, construction, operation and maintenance of wind power facilities. It has a total 7,308 MW of wind power capacity installed in 281 projects, with a total of 7,934 wind turbines.
The company's CSP business line operates six concentrating solar power (CSP) plants including, Nevada Solar One (Nevada, the US), with 64 MW; and five plants in Spain: Alvarado (Badajoz), Majadas (Caceres), Palma del Rio II and Palma del Rio I (Cordoba) and Orellana (Badajoz), all of them with 50 MW. The company has an operational capacity of 314 MW.
ACCIONA Energy's PV solar business line is engaged in the construction of PV solar plants. The company operates a total of 27 photovoltaic plants, with a total capacity of 381 MWp (megawatts-peak).
The company's hydropower business line is engaged in upgrading mini hydro plants. It also builds new plants and also evaluates the resources, designs, constructs, operates and maintains them. The company owns 888 MW of hydropower facilities in operation in 79 locations in Spain.
ACCIONA Energy's biomass business line has three operational biomass plants, Sanguesa Plant (Navarre), Briviesca (Burgos) and Miajadas (Caceres) with a total capacity of 61 MW.
The company's subsidiaries include ACCIONA Solar, ACCIONA Energy North America, ACCIONA Energy Oceania, ACCIONA Energy India, ACCIONA Energy Korea, ACCIONA Energia Chile and ACCIONA Energia Costa Rica.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ACCIONA Energy S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ACCIONA Energy S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ACCIONA Energy S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ACCIONA Energy S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ACCIONA Energy S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ACCIONA Energy S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ACCIONA Energy S.A.?
- How has ACCIONA Energy S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ACCIONA Energy S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ACCIONA Energy S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ACCIONA Energy S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ACCIONA Energy S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years