Accelerate Diagnostics provides solutions to the drug resistant organisms and hospital acquired infections. It is focused on developing and commercializing instrumentation for the identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens.
The company's products include Accelerate ID/AST System, a microbiology system for the identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens; Accelerate Pheno system; and Accelerate PhenoTest BC Kit.
Accelerate ID/AST System is a diagnostic platform that utilizes genotypic technology to identify infectious pathogens and phenotypic technology to conduct antibiotic susceptibility testing (AST), which determines whether live bacterial or fungal cells are resistant or susceptible to a particular antibiotic. ID/AST System applies the company's technology to eliminate bacterial culturing. It includes a fixed instrument and single-use (disposable) test kit. The instrument consists of modules connected to a single analysis computer, which allows hospitals to acquire various numbers of modules to address their test volume.
Accelerate ID/AST System uses a combination of the company’s technologies, including gel electro-filtration, florescent in-situ hybridization, microscopy, and algorithms to deliver identification in 1.5 hours of sample presentation and antibiotic susceptibility approximately five hours later.
The company’s subsidiaries include, Accelerate Diagnostics UK Limited and Accelerate Diagnostics S.L.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.?
- How has Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years