Acando AB is engaged in providing services and solutions in management consulting, digital consulting, enterprise consulting, IT infrastructure, IT management consulting, and application management. It has operations in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Latvia and India. The company offers management consulting, information technology (IT) consulting, enterprise solutions, digital solutions and application management.
Acando provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy, operational control, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations, and finance and performance management. The company offers IT consulting services including strategy and business technology, sourcing and supplier management, and transformation and change soultions.
Acando offers enterprise solutions for business system-related services on Microsoft Dynamics AX and System application and products (SAP) applications. It offers services such as business processes, systems technology, application, reporting and total cost of ownership.
The company offers digital and consulting solutions to IT-related operations which include digital strategy and transformation, customer relationship management, analytics and cloud transformation. Acando also offers application management in support, operations and administration of IT solutions.
Geographically, the company classifies its revenues into four regions such as Sweden, Norway, Germany and India. In FY2016, Sweden accounted 67% of company’s total revenue followed by, Norway accounted 16%, Germany accounted 16% and India accounted 1%. During the year 2016, the company discontinued its operations in India. The company's subsidiaries include Acando Consulting AB, Acando Sverige AB, Frontec Business Solutions AB, IDK Fastigheter KB, Profitmodeler Solutions in Sweden AB, Acando Scandinavia AB, Acando Denmark Holding A/S and Acando AS.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Acando AB in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Acando AB listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Acando AB’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Acando AB’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Acando AB operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Acando AB?
- How has Acando AB performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Acando AB rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Acando AB strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Acando AB’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Acando AB? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years