ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. is engaged in the development of small molecule drugs for the treatment of neurological and related central nervous system disorders. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, Switzerland and Denmark. The company's product pipeline includes NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) and alpha adrenergic program. NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) is a drug completed its Phase III development stage and is used for the treatment for Parkinson's disease psychosis (PDP), alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, and other central nervous system disorders.
The company's pipeline product, alpha adrenergic agonists are small molecule product candidates used for the treatment of chronic pain. The company focuses to develop solutions indicated towards the treatment of schizophrenia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic pain and glaucoma. The company currently holds 50 issued US patents and 252 issued foreign patents. ACADIA has two R&D facilities in San Diego and California, the US. In FY2016, the company spent US$99.3 million on its research and development (R&D) expenses.
The company's trademarks include ACADIA and NUPLAZID. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals A/S, ACADIA Pharma Limited and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals GmbH are the subsidiaries of the company.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.?
- How has ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
4. Company Overview:
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Company Overview:
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Company Overview:
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Company Overview:
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years