Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. is a UAE-based full-service commercial bank, which offers a range of banking services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, interest rate, Islamic financing, and property management services, among others. The Abu Dhabi Government through the Abu Dhabi Investment Council owns 62.52% of ADCB. ADCB operates through a network of over 48 branches, three pay offices, and 331 automatic teller machines (ATMs) in the UAE, two branches in India, one branch in Jersey, and representative offices in London (the UK) and Singapore. Besides the UAE, the bank has its presence in India, the Cayman Islands, Isle of Man, the UK, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Qatar, and Malaysia.
The bank operates its business through four segments: Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Investment and Treasury, and Property Management.
ADCB’s Consumer Banking segment consists of retail, wealth management and Islamic financing, and investment in associate. This segment also includes loans, deposits and other transactions and balances with retail customers and with corporate and private accounts of high net worth individuals and funds-management activities. In FY2016, the Consumer Banking segment reported revenues of AED3,952.8 million, which accounted for 46.5% of the bank's total revenue.
The bank's Wholesale Banking segment is comprised of business banking, cash management, trade finance, corporate finance, small and medium enterprise financing, investment banking, Indian operations, Islamic financing, infrastructure and asset finance, government, and public enterprises. It also includes loans, deposits and other transactions and balances with corporate customers. In FY2016, the Wholesale Banking segment reported revenues of AED2,579.2 million, which accounted for 30.4% of the bank's total revenue.
ADCB's Investments and Treasury segment is comprised of central treasury operations, management of the group’s investment portfolio and interest rate, the currency and commodity derivative portfolio, and Islamic financing. The segment undertakes its funding and centralized risk management activities through borrowings, issues of debt securities, and use of derivatives for risk management. It also undertakes trading and corporate finance activities and investing in liquid assets such as short-term placements, corporate and government debt securities. In FY2016, the Investments and Treasury segment reported revenues of AED1,600 million, which accounted for 18.8% of the bank's total revenue.
The bank's Property Management segment is comprised of real estate management and engineering service operations. The property management segment operates through the bank's wholly-owned subsidiaries, Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties, Abu Dhabi Commercial Engineering Services, and its rental income operations. In FY2016, the Property Management segment reported revenues of AED363.4 million, which accounted for 4.3% of the bank's total revenue.
Geographically, the bank classifies its operations into two segments, namely Domestic, and International (includes bank’s branches in India, Jersey and its subsidiaries outside the UAE). In FY2016, the Domestic segment accounted for 99.7% of the bank's total revenues, followed by International with 0.3%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.?
- How has Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank P.J.S.C.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years