Abano Healthcare Group Ltd is engaged in providing healthcare and medical services through its healthcare clinics and facilities in New Zealand and Australia. The group offers healthcare and medical services in three reportable business segments: dental; diagnostics; and audiology. Abano Healthcare's dental business segment provides general and specialist dental work, including complex restorative and cosmetic dental services.
It provides services in New Zealand and Australia. In FY2017, the dental business segment reported revenues of NZD 217.1 million, which accounted for 93% of the company's total revenue. The group's diagnostics business segment provides the radiology services in New Zealand. Radiology services include full modality scanning services, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanning, computed tomography (CT) scanning, positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET-CT) scanning, 4D obstetric ultrasound scanning, mammography, and interventional radiology. In FY2017, the diagnostics business segment reported revenues of NZD16.4 million, which accounted for 7% of the company's total revenue.
Abano Healthcare's audiology business segment provides professional clinical audiology services, particularly hearing tests, the supply and fitting of hearing aid devices, and follow up consultations, all of which are provided to both private patients as well as publicly funded patients. In FY2017, the audiology business segment reported zero revenue. The company classifies its geographic operations into two regions: New Zealand and Australia. In FY2017, the New Zealand region accounted for 58.8% of the total revenue of the company followed by Australia (41.2%). Abano Healthcare's subsidiaries are Abano Dental Limited, Kidz Teeth Limited, Lumino Dental Limited, Maven Dental Group Pty Limited, Abano Radiology Limited and Ascot Radiology Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Abano Healthcare Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Abano Healthcare Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Abano Healthcare Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Abano Healthcare Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Abano Healthcare Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Abano Healthcare Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Abano Healthcare Group Limited?
- How has Abano Healthcare Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Abano Healthcare Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Abano Healthcare Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Abano Healthcare Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Abano Healthcare Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years