AB Electrolux is engaged in the appliance business. The group sells more than 60 million products annually across 150 countries under various brands. Some of its products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances that are sold under brands such as Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine.
As of December 31, 2016, Electrolux operated 50 manufacturing facilities in 18 countries across five continents. The group's manufacturing operations consist mainly of the assembly of components made by suppliers. Other processes include metalworking, molding of plastics, painting and enameling.
Electrolux operates through two businesses, which, in turn, are segregated into six reportable segments. These businesses include consumer durables and professional products. These segment’s offerings are primarily classified under four categories: small appliances, homecare and services, laundry, and kitchen.
In FY2016, kitchen category accounted for 64% of the company’s total revenue, followed by laundry (18%), home care and services (11%), and small appliances (7%). The consumer durables business is divided into five reportable segments: major appliances Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); major appliances North America; major appliances Latin America; major appliances Asia/Pacific; and small appliances. The major appliances offered by the group include refrigerators, freezers, cookers, dryers, washing machines, dishwashers, room air-conditioners and microwave ovens. Small appliances consist of vacuum cleaners and other small appliances. As of December 31, 2016, the major appliances North America segment reported revenue of SEK43,402 million or 35.8% of the company’s total net sales; major appliances EMEA reported revenue of SEK37,844 million or 31.3% of the company’s total net sales; major appliances Latin America reported revenue of SEK15,419 million or 12.7% of the company’s total net sales; major appliances Asia and Pacific reported revenue of SEK9,380 million or 7.7% of the company’s total net sales; small appliances segment reported revenue of SEK 8,183 million or 6.8% of the company’s total net sales; and professional products segment reported revenue of SEK6,865 million or 5.7% of the company’s total net sales.
The professional products business offers food service equipment for hotels, restaurants and institutions. Electrolux also sells advanced laundry solutions for apartment-house laundry rooms, launderettes, hotels and other professional users.
The Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AB Electrolux in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AB Electrolux listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products/Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with a description of individual products/services a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AB Electrolux’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AB Electrolux’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AB Electrolux’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered:
- What domain does AB Electrolux operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AB Electrolux?
- How has AB Electrolux performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AB Electrolux rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AB Electrolux strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are AB Electrolux’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AB Electrolux? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years