AAC Technologies Holdings (AAC) is a designer, developer, and manufacturer of miniaturized acoustic components. It has operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company operates its business through four segments: Dynamic Components, Haptics, and Radio Frequency Mechanical, MEMS Components, and Other Products. AAC’s Dynamic Components are components that produce sound, including speaker boxes, speakers and receivers. In FY2016, the Dynamic Components segment reported revenues of HKD7,955.8 million, which accounted for 51.3% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Haptics and Radio Frequency Mechanical contributes non-acoustic businesses. In FY2016, the Haptics and Radio Frequency Mechanical segment reported revenues of HKD6,940.2 million, which accounted for 44.8% of the company's total revenue. AAC’s MEMS Component provides microphones. In FY2016, the Mems Components segment reported revenues of HKD535.4 million, which accounted for 3.5% of the company's total revenue. The company’s Other Products include non-core components such as traditional microphone and headsets. In FY2016, the Other Products segment reported revenues of HKD75.4 million, which accounted for 0.5% of the company's total revenue. AAC’s products are used in mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and PC notebooks.
The company provides solutions for various clients, partnering with over brands, including Sony, Samsung, LG, HTC, Blackberry, HP, Philips, Bosch, Delphi, Lenovo, ZTE and Huawei. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely Greater China, Other Asian countries, America and Europe. In FY2016, Greater China segment accounted for 30.8% of the company's total revenues, followed by Other Asian countries with 6.8%; America with 62.4%; and Europe with 0.03%. The AAC’s subsidiaries include AAC Acoustic Technologies (Changzhou), AAC Acoustic Technologies Limited, AAC Technologies, AAC Acoustic Technologies (Shenzhen), AAC Technologies (Shuyang), American Audio Components (Changzhou), Changzhou Tairuimei Electroplating Technology, YEC Electronics Limited, AAC Precision Electronics Shuyang Co., Ltd., AAC (China) Investment Co., Ltd. and AAC Technologies Viet Nam Co., Ltd.
The Scope of AAC Technologies Holdings company profile Report:
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment, and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives, and Deals are undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered for AAC Technologies Holdings company profile Report:
- What domain does AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.?
- How has AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. performed financially from 2013?
- How does AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy AAC Technologies Holdings company profile Report:
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years