3i Infotech is engaged in the provision of software and information technology (IT) solutions, including packaged applications for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, contracting, and retail and distribution industries, among others. The company has its operations in the US, the UK, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, South Africa, the UAE, India, Singapore, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
The company operates its business through two segments: IT Solutions and Transaction Services.
3i Infotech’s IT Solutions segment provides software products including packaged applications for the BFSI space and an enterprise resource planning (ERP) suit; and IT services such as customized software development and maintenance, system integration, IT consulting and offshore and onsite support through its business process outsourcing (BPO) operations. In FY2016, the IT Solutions segment reported revenues of INR10,629.3 million, which accounted for 94.4% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Transaction Services segment provides Business Processing outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO). The segment provides remittance, cheque processing, human resources and payroll management services, account origination, printing and mail room services, collection services, record management, registrar and transfer agent services, securitization and contact center services to banking, insurance, capital markets, healthcare, energy, utilities and telecommunications industries. In FY2016, the Transaction Services segment reported revenues of INR626.6 million, which accounted for 5.6% of the company's total revenue.
3i Infotech provides a range of services such as application development and management, business process outsourcing services (BPO), information security, e-governance, infrastructure management services, business intelligence and analytics, consulting services, and testing and compliance services.
The company's application development and management services include application development, application rationalization application maintenance and support, and technology centers of excellence (COEs); and information security services such as security consulting, deployment and management, security information and event management, and identity and access management.
3i Infotech's BPO service offerings include account origination and on-boarding, payment processing, back-office operations, records destruction services, sensitive records storage, online services, scanning and digitization, employee leasing, registrar and transfer agency services, printing management services, mailroom, and records storage and management services.
The company offers IT infrastructure management services including advisory services, infrastructure CoE services, and enterprise management services; and business intelligence (BI) and analytics services such as BI and analytics consulting services, BI report migration services, business intelligence, enterprise data warehousing, and enterprise performance management.3i Infotech's testing and compliance services include test advisory services such as test strategy advisory, test process advisory, and compliance audit and advisory services; manual to automation, and performance testing services; and testing services such as compliance testing, full life cycle te
sting, maintenance and support, independent testing, and resilience testing.
The company's subsidiaries include 3i Infotech Inc., 3i Infotech Holdings, 3i Infotech (Africa), 3i Infotech Sdn Bhd, 3i Infotech (Thailand), 3i Infotech BPO, and 3i Infotech Saudi Arabia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of 3i Infotech Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about 3i Infotech Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines 3i Infotech Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases 3i Infotech Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of 3i Infotech Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does 3i Infotech Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of 3i Infotech Ltd.?
- How has 3i Infotech Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does 3i Infotech Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are 3i Infotech Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are 3i Infotech Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of 3i Infotech Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
-- 7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
-- 7.1.2 IT Spend
-- 7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years