3D Reconstruction Technology Market Size and Growth Rate:
The Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market to grow at a CAGR of 23% from 2018 to 2023 to reach a market size of USD 684 Million by the end of 2023, as per the market research analysts at Research Cosmos.
3D reconstruction technology is a process used for capturing the shape and appearance of real objects. This process can be executed either by using active or passive methods. If the model changes its shape in time, this is referred to as non-rigid or spatiotemporal reconstruction.
The global 3D reconstruction technology market is projected to witness a rapid growth during the forecast period. Further, 3D technology offers a wide array of applications in various industries, namely consumer products, industrial products, defense & aerospace, automotive, healthcare, education & research and others.
- Growing demand for 3D imaging
- Government investments in the restoration of historic monuments
- Lack of technical expertise
- Concerns regarding data security
- High technology costs
- Adoption of BYOD by enterprises
Major Opportunities: Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market
Expanding prominence of 3D film and client need slanting towards 3D technology in TV is significant main thrust aiding reception of this market. Picture profundity made by 3D technology is high when contrasted with 2D TV. In 2013, 25 Million TVs were exchanged. Because of this, 3D TV is the second most astounding income producing section. Expanding notoriety of 3D activity is promotion and film division is real main thrust aiding selection in numerous motion pictures. 33% of the market offer of Box-Office is produced by 3D motion pictures. This is the primary reason that numerous makers are discharging films in both the 2D and 3D form.
Key Trends: Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market
Now, 3D Reconstruction Technology is being utilized in Culture Heritage and Museum, Films, and Games, 3D Printing, Drones and Robots. In the future, the 3D Printing, Drones, and Robots will be a critical end use.
Now there are three strategies for 3D Reconstruction Software, Based on Images and Video and Based on 3D Scanning. In the future, the technology on Images will command the market.
Notable Developments: Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market
Pix4D joined with technology pioneers and accomplices for seven days in length UAV preparing mission in Nepal: showing designing understudies at Kathmandu University how to utilize automatons and picture handling programming for a wide scope of compassionate and improvement purposes. Utilizing customer level camera, the organization has made a geo-referenced 3D model of Chillon Castle in Switzerland to exhibit the precision, plausibility, and effectiveness of picture-based 3D displaying for complex engineering objects. Agisoft PhotoScan a noticeable player in the 3D reconstruction technology market has built up that performs photogrammetric handling of computerized pictures and creates 3D spatial information. The product can be utilized in GIS applications, social legacy documentation, and special visualizations generation just as for backhanded estimations of objects of different scales.
North America accounted for the largest market share of XX% in 2018, with a market value of USD XX million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Europe was the second-largest market in 2018, valued at USD XX million in 2018; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX%. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of XX%.
Competitive Landscape and Key Companies Dominating the Market:
The Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market is exceptionally divided and depends on new item launches and clinical aftereffects of items. Thus, the real players have utilized different methodologies, for example, launching innovative products, market activities, clinical trials, high cost on innovative work, joint endeavors, associations, acquisitions, and others to build their impressions in this market.
Prominent players operating in the Global 3D reconstruction technology Market profiled in the report are:
- Autodesk (U.S.)
- Pix4D (Switzerland)
- Acute3D/Context Capture (Now part of Bentley Systems) (U.S.)
- PhotoModeler/Eos Systems Inc. (Canada)
- Agisoft PhotoScan (The Netherlands)
- Shixian Technology (China)
- 4Dage Technology (China)
- Shenzhen Zhineng (China)
- Matterport (U.S.)
- Elcovision/PMS AG (Australia)
This research report includes following segmentation for the Global 3D Reconstruction Technology Market size and forecast until 2023.
3D Reconstruction Technology Market – By Construction Method
- Active Method
- Passive Method
3D Reconstruction Technology Market – By Type
- Images and Video
- 3D Scanning
3D Reconstruction Technology Market – By Application
- Culture Heritage And Museum
- Films & Games
- 3D Printing
- Drones And Robots
3D Reconstruction Technology Market – By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Objectives of the study:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the 3D reconstruction technology market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global 3D reconstruction technology market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historically forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by construction method, type, application, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, a new type development, and research and developments in the 3D reconstruction technology market